Easy to follow home remedies for baldness
Here are some home remedies that may be helpful for helping you lower the frequency and amount of hair loss or maybe help the hair to grow back. These home remedies really may help you to fight baldness.
Hair Oil Massage to prevent baldness
Getting a hair oil massage is quite important and effective in case of hair loss. This is also one of the simplest way of doing so. But remember that you need to apply the oil on your scalp and massage there in order to have an effective result as this helps in increasing the blood flow to the hair follicles on the scalp. So, massaging your hair root can be very helpful in reducing hair loss and in the same way it gives relaxation and prevents stress.
You may use any hair oil that do not have chemicals mixed to it like pure coconut or almond oil, olive oil, amla oil, castor oil, or others. You can add some drops of rosemary essential oil for faster and better results. Emu, argan, and wheat germ oil can also be used.
- All you need to do is massage one of the hair oils mentioned above on your scalp and hair with light pressure with your fingers.
- Do this once a week for effective results.
Indian Gooseberry for baldness
Also known as amla, indian gooseberry is another effective way for natural and fast hair growth and to prevent baldness. This is effective because of the presence of vitamin C in amla and as we all know hair loss is generally due to deficiency of Vitamin C.
The Indian Gooseberry also consists of anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant, and the exfoliating properties which helps in maintaining promote hair growth and a healthy scalp.
- Take a tablespoon or two of Indian gooseberry and mix it with lemon juice.
- Now, you may apply this Vitamin C rich mixture onto your scalp and let it stay by covering tha hair with a cap.
- It is effective if you leave it on overnight and wash your hair later in the morning.
Onion juice also helps in treating baldness. You may have not seen onion on a lot of home remedies but in this one it is effective because of its high sulfur content. The high sulfur content helps in improving blood circulation to the roots of hair or hair follicles, also regenerating hair follicles and reducing inflammation.
It also contains antibacterial properties helping it to kill germs and parasites and at the same time treat infections in the scalp which might be a cause of hair loss.
Even statistics show that more than three-fourth people found a significant improvement in hair growth after using onion juice as a home remedy.
- Grate an onion and strain it to extract the juice out of it. Now, apply the juice directly you’re your scalp. Let it stay for about 30 minutes, and rinse it off. After that shampoo your hair.
- You may also mix three tablespoons of onion juice and about the same amount of aloe vera gel. To make it more effective you may also add a spoon of olive oil. Now, gently apply this mixture to your scalp and leave it for about 30 minutes and wash it off and shampoo the hair.
- Do either of these tricks to see best results for about three times a week for several weeks.
Aloe vera consists of enzymes which helps in promoting healthy growth of hair. It also has alkalizing properties which controls the pH value of scalp and the hair and makes the hair more desirable and helps in hair growth more effectively.
You may even use it in regular basis. This can relieve scalp itching, inflammation, and reduce scalp redness, add luster and strength to hair, and it also helps in alleviating dandruff.
- Put aloe vera gel or juice and apply it gently to the scalp.
- Let it stay for a few hours before washing it off with lukewarm water.
- Do this for about three to four times weekly.
You may also consume aloe vera juice daily (one spoon a day) on an empty stomach for enjoying better hair growth and other perks as well.
Beetroot for baldness
Beetroot is a healthy remedy for a lot of body conditions. As beetroot juice consists of carbohydrates, potassium, protein, phosphorus, calcium, and vitamins B as well as C. And somehow all these are required for a healthy well-being of hair. It is quite a miracle sometimes.
- Keep the fresh beetroot juice in your diet. You may add in spinach juice, alfalfa juice, carrot juice or lettuce juice in order to keep your hair healthy.
- Also, you can grind some beetroot leaves along with henna after boiling in water and then apply the acquired paste on your scalp. Let it stay for around 15 to 20 minutes then rinse it out. Now, you may repeat this several times a week.
Coconut milk is another helpful material rich in essential fats and protein which will promote hair growth and also prevent hair loss. Coconut milk helps in providing quick results as well.
- You can prepare fresh coconut milk yourself at home. You will need to add a freshly grated coconut to a vessel of water.
- Just let it simmer there for around 5 minutes. Now, strain it.
- Now, the milk is ready to apply to your scalp and hair. Let it be for around 20 minutes and then shampoo your hair.
- Mixing black pepper and powdered seeds of fenugreek can make this treatment more effective.
Your problems of hair loss will be solved with these home remedies if your hair-related hormone and the whole body system are on your side. Sometimes, these do not help because the body doesn’t cooperate. In those cases, you might want to visit a professional or a doctor.